Shattered Dreams Shattered Dreams

whoa.

man!it's like you took my own broken dreams and put them in a song!I always dream I'm a shaymin sky form.and when I dream,I veiw through different pokemon's eyes and perspective.it's the most amazing thing in my life.you taking my dreams and piecing them together in a single song.

KKB - Data KKB - Data

^_^

sounds a bit like what I'm trying to save on my synthesizer.I like it!In my opinion you didn't have to add the 3,2,1,base part.but anyway,great job!

Killerkb responds:

Hey, thanks allot. Good luck on your synth', hehe.
I appreciate the kind words.

- KKB

~cosmic calamity~ ~cosmic calamity~

pokemon theme!!

WHOOOOOOA!now this is definitely fit for a pokemon battle.I'm a scientist,and I like bionicles and pokemon.did you know that a feather on the surface of a nuetron star would weigh 2 apollo lunar landing models on earth?that's heavy!an awsome song in my opinion.sounds like a theme that should be used when shaymin sky form and giratina battle in the Reverse world.
Good work!and can you help me on how to get my song from my synthesizer to me SD card?

darkmelee responds:

wat

Raiden's Pursuit Raiden's Pursuit

^.^

awsome!this is a good song.I suggest it to all you techno lovers.I think it might fit a shaymin sky form.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

O.O

AWSOOOOOME!A dragon would envy this!I love it.this is soooooo going to my favorite songs list on newgrounds.

DDR - Technotic Butterfly DDR - Technotic Butterfly

-.-

there are too many versions of this song.sorry.

TenchuX responds:

... it's idiots like you that have made me move to other sites for music.

Completely useless review.

Popcorn Remix! Popcorn Remix!

dragon theme fits it.

it's great,but not as good as the original popcorn by hotbutter.I have popcorn by crazy frog and the hotbutter popcorn on my project playlist account.